Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Leaving tomorrow

We are all ready to go. My parents had us over for dinner tonight & we got Ravenna's things all settled over there. We gave her a bath, read some books, tickled, and then had to say goodbye. Let me tell you I am not a very emotional person. But since I became a mom the flood gates have opened. Stephan sometimes wonders if I am the same person he married. I am not kidding I cry at the drop of a hat, especially with things concerning my little one. So I held it together long enough to turn around & get out of the front door. Then....wow.....it was a tough ride home. I am doing pretty well for the time being. Don't let me protray Stephan as this macho man, he shed a few tears as well. Little girls & their daddy's.

So we are excited for tomorrow & to be one step closer to Hudson. I am anxious and nervous for him & all the emotions he will be experiencing.

Off to China!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh, Beb! I'm so sad for you to have to leave Ravenna but so happy for you to be on your way to get Hudson! How bitter-sweet!

I have been thinking about you guys all day! Have a safe flight and update the blog as often as you can! I'll be checking! We love you guys! See you soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

123

Anonymous said...

Stephan and Amy, I am wrecked. She has opened 24 drawers and redistributed contents, ate the cat's food, driven both cats into exile somewhere, crashed my laptop, pulled the printer drawer out and is wandering somewhere throughout the house. Tessa, (God bless her) is taking her to our wonderful public library where she will purchase a BIG bag of children's books for $3. These timely tomes will be a welcome addition to the thirty books scattered throughout this abode. Only thirteen more days. I am just starting my first whiskey of the day.

Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Hi, I went to the lake Friday with Gavin and Nolan. We had two great days of sledding. However, we now have three sleds in the RPM Repair shop, two of Jack's and our Indy Trail. Whatever. I had to leave town quickly as mom was mad at me. I ate seven gummy bears and they were tasty. How was I to know they were Ravenna's vitamins? Cougs beat the Huskies in two OT's. No smog.

love, Dad