Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter at the Byrd's


We have been having a great first week home. Hudson is doing very well. His sleeping is getting better each night. Ravenna & her brother are doing what siblings do. They play together, hold hands, and don't share at times. It has been fun to watch them interact. I will say it is busier with 2, but I don't find it hard. As soon as I get my routine figured out things should go a little smoother. I am finding it tricky to get out of the house by 10. So I am trying to improve upon the morning routines.
Easter weekend was lots of new experiences for the kids & much fun. We went to my sister & brother in laws for one Easter egg hunt with cousins & neighbor kids. Then we had our friends Kristie & Robbie Christoff over with their little daughter Delaney. We watched WSU win & move on the "Sweet Sixteen". On Sunday the kids woke up to their Easter egg baskets & then we went outside for the big hunt. Hudson loved it, Ravenna took a little coaxing. Then we headed to my in-laws till about 3:30, and finally over to my parents. Hudson was able to meet lots of his new family members. Hope you enjoy the slide show. We are so glad to be home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Byrds!

Congratulations on your successful adoption from Wuhan!

We, Craig & Sara Darrah, are also adopting from Wuhan. Our to-be son is the little deaf boy you met and referred to in your blog as 'absolutely scrumptious'. We would LOVE to talk with you more.

We would be grateful if you would email us at SLPSARA at yahoo dot com.

Thanks!

Tiffany said...

Precious pics, Beb! So fun to see you at Easter and to finally meet Hudson! What a doll! We are so happy for you guys and so blessed to have a new nephew!