Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mom's day

My mom's birthday was August 8th. For a present she wanted a day with just her & I. Fast forward to September 18th and mom got her wish. We started with a little breakfast at Bittersweet Bakery, then to Rockford, on to Coeur d' Alene, and finished up in downtown Spokane. We shopped, talked, laughed, and had just a wonderful day. We were also able to see some wooden boats which were in Coeur d' Alene for the International Wooden Boat Show. They are so beautiful & remind me of a more elegant & opulent time.
I am so thankful for my mom & to live near one another so we can have these memorable days. Thanks so much mom, I love you!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Funny...that's what my mom always asks for too! I'm so happy that you and your mom are so close and play such a key role in each others lives. Where would we be without our sweet moms?

Anonymous said...

I know you made your Mom so happy Amy - she talked and talked about it at lunch the other day. We are so lucky to have daughters we love so much and that love us the same in return! I am sad because I don't live close to my daughter and will be even farther away in a few months. But, good news is I get to go and spend the weekend with her and baby Levi tomorrow as Daddy will be out of town for work.