Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

We decided to take Hudson & Ravenna to their first movie in a theater. Our choice was Kung Fu Panda at the Garland Theater. For those of you not familiar with the Garland, it's an old "art deco" theater not far from our house & they play movies for $2.50 a person. Kids 3 & under are free. We thought this would be a safe investment if it was a bust. I was pretty confident Hudson would be mesmerized, he loves movies! Ravenna I was a little unsure about. She never watches tv or movies, her attention span lasts about 5 minutes.
Hudson LOVED it, and Ravenna lasted the whole movie. She only started saying "all done" with about 15 minutes left....not bad for her. Another first for our kiddos! What fun it is to experience some of the best memories I had as a child now with my kids.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am loving your blog, Amy! I loved the Garland as a kid too. Glad to hear that the kiddos enjoyed it! Sounds like you are having a wonderful summer.