Monday, September 29, 2008

Journey, Heart, & Cheap Trick

My good friend Carrie called me this summer & asked if I wanted to see Journey, Heart, & Cheap Trick. We have seen some fabulous concerts together in the past & I always try to never turn down any type of concert. Something about live performances I just love. I have yet to see a bad one. With all that said I went to one of the best last Monday night. It was FANTASTIC for a few reasons: we knew every song (how fun is that?), we had awesome seats (12 rows back on the floor), we had hilarious people around us, and went to a great "happy hour" at Steelheads before the concert to catch up. Thanks Smith, love you!

Journey, doesn't this album cover just bring back great memories?

Carrie & I

The only change was no Steve Perry, which I thought would be a bummer. Until you heard this guy sing, he sounded just like him & was a ball of energy.

Heart, those sisters rock. Makes me wish I could play the electric guitar.

Cheap Trick opened they were so fun!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE that you went to this concert! Awesome!!!!!!