Monday, February 25, 2008

Yeah, yeah we got our TA!

We got our travel approval today from China. We are leaving on March 6th and back on the 19th. A little longer than I had hoped to be away from Ravenna, but it will all work out. I am out of this world excited! We are pretty much ready, all we have to do is pack. When I say we, that means me. If Stephan were left to pack we would be taking a back pack, computer & one change of clothes....not good! I am an overpacker, always have been & probably always will be....at least I'm prepared.

Looks like we got to Seattle, Tokyo, Beijing (overnight in Beijing) and then on to Wuhan the next day. I am guessing we will get Hudson on the 8th or the 9th.

I'll update as plans become more clear.

Yeah!!!


Uncle Nick was in town from Austin. He was dressing Ravenna up with all her pretty jewelry. I must say he does have the best sense of style out of the boy Byrd's. Always great see you Nick!

Here is Ravenna and her little cousin Emily Renee. Ravenna loves her so!
This is her new thing. She loves to take her mouse (we call it mousey) around with her. So we have figured out to zip it up in her coat & that helps eliminate the # of times mousey gets dropped. It's working really well.









1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I am SO thrilled to hear that you finally got you TA!!!! I can't wait to come meet you guys at the airport again! How incredibly exciting!

Darling pictures, as always. You are right, Ravenna will definitely have to stick with Uncle Nick if she wants any type of fashion advice from a male Byrd! :)

Can't wait to hear more about your preparations and trip to China!!!