Thursday, February 28, 2008

Getting Ravenna

Be sure to click pause on the "My Tunes" music to hear the video.
I posted this video for 2 reasons. The first to make sure I knew how to post a video before we head to get Hudson. Secondly, I thought I would share a little glimpse of the first few minutes we spent as new parents with sweet, little Ravenna Kelly Mei. I will never forget it.
So hopefully we will get some similar video of when we get Hudson (if my tech support skills hold up).
One week and counting...stay tuned!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Beb! I finally got to watch this video! I can't view them from work and I always forget to look from home. I cannot believe how much Ravenna has grown since you brought her home! She's so big now!

Can't wait to see some video of Hudson!!!! Love you guys!

marcy james said...

bebe,
you inspire me. what a great video of ravenna. we can't wait to meet hudson. we love you guys! travel safe.