Monday, February 11, 2008

Killing time








We were back up at Priest Lake last weekend & went to support the "Snow Shoe Softball" tournament. I also took Ravenna on a snowmobile ride with grandpa. We went for almost 2 hours. She slept for most of the ride. I don't know how she did, but she did. I tell you it gave my legs a workout, making sure I had a good grip on her. She is a little lake girl! I love it!
There is also a picture of Ravenna w/ her cousin Caden & friend Emily at Jump-n-Play.
Then some photos of Ravenna at home lounging in her chair, making a mess in her closet & riding her new birthday bike she got from the Todd's. She loves that bike!

China offices are closed down for the Chinese New Year. So we probably won't hear any news on Hudson this week.

We just mailed him a care package today. While Ravenna & I were in line at the Post Office in walks a mom with a little asian boy. I had to guess he was adopted. He was darling and had on a big red Gap sweatshirt. The closer I looked I could tell he was missing part of his right arm. To make a long story short I had been in contact with them through email, but never met. We had corresponded on ?'s about their son & the similarities with Hudson. It was really strange....there I was getting Hudson's care package ready to go & in walks this mom and son. It was fate I tell you!

I hope we don't have to wait much longer!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Adorable pics - as always! You have a little model baby on your hands!

I cannot believe you ran into that family! You are right, it was totally meant to be! When is Chinese New Year over?