Monday, August 25, 2008

Oster Time

Cole & Ravenna
The boys swimming in....except for Cameron.
I wonder how many more years we can get away with this?
Tricia & Cameron
Tricia, Ravenna, & I
The sweet taste of summer at Priest Lake, a Huckleberry Mojito!
Tubing, or as Cole calls it "water tubing".
Playing in the tulee weeds.
We were lucky enough to spend some time with my good friend Tricia's family on the tail end of their vacation at our cabin. They rented it for a week & had both sides of their family up. Another fun summer memory. Thanks Trish!




4 comments:

colleen said...

looks like you had beautiful weather! Fun pics....thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Amy, I have spent every minute of my spare time in the past 24 hours reading your blog!!! (found via a facebook comment) I am SO excited and happy for your amazing family. Your children are so beautiful - I'm so glad you found each other. It was too much fun looking through all your pics!! I miss Steph and those Kenny girls the most! Everyone's kids have grown up so fast. Hope I get to see you sometime soon... would love to catch up. :)
Much love, Karla

Wendy said...

Oooh, Huckleberry mojitos... think they'd serve those at the Club during the 80th?! :-) Hope you guys can come! It'd be a hoot!

Life is short but God is sweet said...

these pictures make me miss Priest Lake and we have only been back in school a short time. This is Kim Chaffin (Stefanie Hattenbrugs sister). I have it marked out that to swim from my cabin down to yours and back is a mile so I did the swim a few times this summer but never saw you guys out on the dock. I found your blog on the flannigan's and thought I would check it out. Your children are beautiful.