Monday, August 4, 2008

Hudson turns 3!

Happy Birthday to Hudson!
He turned 3 years old on July 25th. Hudson has almost been in our lives 5 months, and we can't imagine it without him. He is a very energetic, caring, and sweet boy.
Growing up I always secretly envied my cousins whose birthdays fell during the summer months. Oh how I wanted my birthday party during the summer at the lake. Well now I am able to have my day through Hudson. He is our one summer birthday so here is to many more summer birthday celebrations at Priest Lake Hudson. We love you!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday, Hudson!!! You are such a doll and I had so much fun hanging out with you yesterday! I love your energy and passion for life! I'm so lucky to have such an awesome nephew! Love you!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday hudson! what a lucky boy to have the byrd's as his family... and what a lucky family to have hudson as an addition! love, emily