Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So much fun!

If you know me well enough you know I have my camera in my purse at all times. This digital age has allowed us (me) to document our everyday lives at the slightest whim. My husband is convinced the amount of photographs I have taken of our children is slightly rivaling Paris, Britney, etc... See he is from a family of 12 children. The few photos that survived his childhood through a house fire & quite frankly his parents being too busy with so many kids are few. There is no way to even get close to the amount of pictures Ravenna & Hudson have. I think deep down Stephan has some "childhood picture issues." However, I am not about to let that stop me from snapping away though.
On to my next point, the blog. I love to blog. I am addicted. So for those of you who follow along please bear/bare (not sure which one) with this next slide show....it's a long one. Keep in mind I cut it down significantly. One of the hardest parts is deciding what pictures to add. Really one of my biggest struggles in my daily life. I'm kidding! I know there are some of you who are just as addicted to your blogs/photo taking as me. I won't name any names, you know who you are.
I truly enjoy documenting my children's lives. Throw some family & friends into the mix & there you have our life.
ENJOY, we do!

Just a quick synopsis of this slide show:

  • My sister in law Tiffany participated in a sprint triathlon out in Medical Lake, WA. It was so fun to watch her. She has embraced this sport & all her training and hard work is evident & paying off. She placed first in her age group. Way to go Tiff!
  • My friends Kara & Rob's daughter Avery had her 2nd birthday party. They live out on Long Lake & had the perfect setting for such a fun party with so many kids. They had a bounce castle, water slide, kiddie pools, and 2 little battery powered 4 wheelers my children took a particular liking to. It was a perfect day & so fun to get parents & kids together at once. Thanks so much for such a fun party, the kids & I had a ball.
  • On Sunday my mom and aunt Barb had a shower for my cousin in law Kolby. She is having her 3rd little boy in August. Those are the pictures of Ravenna & Hudson in the daisies.
  • Since the weather has been so nice we got our little kiddie pool out. It provides plenty of entertainment for these little 2 year olds & some neighbor kids. It is a quick fix if we aren't at the lake.
  • The last set of pictures is of my sister in law's birthday party. Alicia or Aunty Lala turned 44 yesterday. Some of my other sister in laws brought the kids out to nana & papa's pool today for some fun time together. Alicia made it out after work for some good food, cake, presents & time with her nieces & nephews who love her so. Happy Birthday Aunty Lala! We love you!
  • On a side note, my father in law was actually seen in his swim shorts today and not putzing around his place. The only thing that slows him down is his grandkids. Good thing there were plenty of them out there today!


3 comments:

colleen said...

I love the slideshow and I know just what you mean about blogging. It IS fun and forces me to constantly be snapping pictures....
thanks for sharing!
Ravenna and Hudson are so beautiful. How fun that each of them always has someone to play with since they are so close in age! Isn't Hudson's birthday coming up????
Have a great day!
love, c

colleen said...

ps. Who made Avery's cake? Its SO cool!!!!

Tiffany said...

Fun slideshow Beb! Thank you so much for coming to my race to cheer! It really meant a lot to me that you took the time to come watch!

I'm so with you on the blogging! It's a seriously addiction. I love that you said choosing pictures it the biggest problem in your daily life. LOL!!! My biggest problem right now is that I have about 5 posts to get up!!! What's a girl to do?

Wish we could have been there for Lish's party. Looks like it was a blast! And LeRoy was actually relaxing??? I'm surprised the world didn't come to an end! ;)