Monday, June 16, 2008

Whitefish or Bust

We loaded up the Budget truck & made the trip over to "Big Sky Country". We now have a residence in Whitefish, MT. We call it the "little condo". Which is precisely what it is. However, I was pleasantly surprised with how the whole move went. After lots of painting, cleaning, unpacking, & rearranging we have a "homey" little place to land over there. It will be great for Stephan as his work continues to get busier in Hungry Horse. It will also be a great spot for the kids and I to be during our Montana stays. I wouldn't be a big fan living full time out of a 2 bed, 2 bath place, but we feel luckky to have it. Here are a few snapshots of our week.


Thank you to Grandpa for help loading the truck with Stephan. And a huge thank you to James, his friend Cody & O'brien for help unloading & carrying up 3 flights of stairs. YUCK!

Our new place in Whitefish! 2 blocks from downtown, 15 minutes from Whitefish Mtn. ski hill, and 1 block from their path which follows Whitefish River & Lake. A perfect location for us!

Our first dinner in the condo. Healthy as you can see.

I asked Ravenna if she wanted to sleep in her "pak-n-play" and she said no & pointed to her big girl bed. With a little sadness I let her sleep in her big girl bed. And just like that my little girl, got a little bigger. Don't worry she is still in her crib at home.

Hudson in his new bed, the first night.

This is the town of Stephan's development. I have been dying to get a picture by this sign for years, so we finally did so.

Another first for us. Hudson got his first hair cut. He did great!

So handsome!

Father's Day at the pool at Ironhorse.

On the way home to Spokane!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I commented your blog, but you have a nice idea.

colleen said...

Hi Amy,
Is there something wrong with my computer or did you post pics with no text? Just wondering because I can only see 4 images. I especially love the one of ravenna in a big fluffy polka dot bed!
You also have weird comments from some lottery company? Are you now a gambler......?

Anonymous said...

Look at her that little thing in a big bed. If only Mas would stay put!!! Little devil! Give the babies a kiss for me. Love Cola