Sunday, May 18, 2008

Warm weather = great weekend





It was a fun and busy weekend! I won't go through all the details. I will say the 2 highlights were the Spokane Lilac Parade & Hudson's new bike. The weather was wonderful & so were all the events we accomplished.

A quick thank you to Tricia & Tracy for throwing such fun birthday parties for Cole & Addi. The kids had so much fun.
Another thank you to Judy, Lyla & my mom for Hudson's shower today. All your effort made it so perfect. Hudson will love all his gifts, but the only one he has seen thus far is his new bike. He is WILD about it. Thank you to all his aunties who pitched in for this. Being the caring brother that he is, he was concerned that Ravenna didn't have a bike. So off we went to Chadwick & Camilla's (one of Stephan's cousins) to get an old bike which is now too little for her girls. It is just the perfect size for her. Thank you Camilla!
Hudson can now rest easy in knowing Mei Mei has a bike as well. He is always so thoughtful when it comes to his sister.
Hope you all enjoyed the great weather over the weekend where ever you are.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow, you guys were really busy this weekend! Great pics. I especially love the last one of Hudson and Ravenna at the end. So cute. It is precious to see how much they love each other.

I'm so bummed I couldn't make it to the shower, but it looked awesome. Glad to hear Hudson is crazy about his bike! Fun!

colleen said...

So cute Amy!!! Its touching how quickly little Hudson has bonded with Ravenna. He is already doing the "big brother' thing!!!!
You (and a few others) inspired me to start blogging. we are at
http://flaniganpartyof5.blogspot.com/

McMurrays said...

Amy ~ so happy I found your blog through Colleen. Love seeing pics of Hudson and Ravenna. What a sweet family. I can't believe how quickly they are bonded as brother and sister. I will love checking in to watch them grow.
Darcy McMurray

McMurrays said...

Amy ~ so happy I found your blog through Colleen. Love seeing pics of Hudson and Ravenna. What a sweet family. I can't believe how quickly they are bonded as brother and sister. I will love checking in to watch them grow.
Darcy McMurray

Wendy said...

Hey McCray! What great pics! I love catching up with you through your blog! Your family is simply adorable. I hope to see you one of these years, considering we're only 1.5 hours away!