Monday, January 14, 2008

A peanut peeler

We just recieved a response from some ?'s we had requested about Hudson.
Here is a summary:
He is still taking a nap...yes! He is very smart & has a very fast reaction to things. He can take care of himself well. He eats with a spoon and can take his clothes on & off. Sounds like he is potty trained...yes! He loves to play with cars & take things apart. His favorite toys are cars. He speaks well & says sentences of 5-6 words. He is very expressive & likes to sing (cute).

He is not a picky eater and has good appetite. Here are some of his favorite foods: (may have a little trouble preparing the 1st item) steamed meat w/ sauce & eggs, boiled eggs, fish, bananas, milk & yogurt. He also likes to peel peanuts, which is a skill I know will take him far!

All this said here are his new stats: height = 37" or 3.12" feet, weight = 35.3 lbs. Seems that steamed meat is putting some weight on him. We won't be needing the Baby Bjorn in China that is for sure.

Now we are just waiting for news on the next step to bringing him home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the update, Beb! I'm thrilled to hear that Hudson is such a healthy little boy! I'm dying to meet him! I've always wanted a nephew who would peel my peanuts for me! ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't think of a better skill than pealing peanuts for a future Vandal skipping class for all day extravaganza at the Corner Club! Good man.

Fuller