Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween

Our "chicken little" & "Tigr" our tiger
Somehow Halloween turned into a 3 day holiday. They had dress up at their pre-school & a parade on Thursday, on Friday downtown Whitefish had "trick or treat street". All the stores hand out candy to the little ones from 2-5pm. Then on Saturday (actual Halloween) we went to the mall & then trick or treating for a few blocks in Whitefish. The kids had fun, and I worry they will now expect this 3 day extravaganza next year. The only down fall of this fun time is all the left over candy that is finding a home in my tummy! BE GONE HALLOWEEN CANDY!

OB's team played for the state boys soccer championship on Saturday. They lost to Billings, but he had an awesome season to add to his phenomenal track record as a coach. The kids had fun with their cousins Cash & Zoey.

Daddy & his girl
OB & Zoey

I must compliment Old Navy on their costumes. These were on my kids for 3 days straight. They kept them warm, you can layer underneath them, and I've washed them 3 times....they still look great. The biggest bonus was they were on sale for $17.99 when I got them. I wonder how long I can get away with my kids thinking Old Navy is the only place to get a costume....maybe one more year.
Getting tuckered out.

On a mission for more candy. When he got home he laid all his candy out & grouped the matching ones together then counted them over & over.

No comments: