Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Guess where we're going?

My parents are taking us to the most "magical" place on earth. The kids don't know & my mom created a puzzle for them to figure it out. They wake up & run to open a little bag with a new puzzle piece every day & when it's all put together, we read them a letter expaining the surprise. They are convinced it's Mickey Mouse, a castle & some balloons.....but haven't put it all together yet. My mom has made this so fun, but the real fun will come when we get there!
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

LOVE the new look of your blog and that pic is to die for! You guys have more amazing family photos than anyone I know!

I'm beyond jealous that you guys are going to Disneyland. You are going to have so much fun - especially seeing it through your kids' eyes. I can't wait to do that some day!

Have a happy Thanksgiving! We'll miss you guys! Love you!