Friday, August 28, 2009

Time with friends.........at the lake!


My parent's old college friends.

Love those Vandals


Dave, Brian & Stephan at Hill's Resort


Teri, me and Shannon for Shannon's birthday dinner



Kayaking to Soldier Creek

The monkeys swimming with Corey

Blake's 40th birthday party

Some great ladies at Blake's birthday party

Boating with Ron & his grandson Corbin

Ravenna & her godmother, Aunty Lala

Watching movies with little Corbin
Playing with Delaney

Kristie holding a sleeping baby "Demo"

Campfire time with the Oster boys
Cameron
Yummy!
Roasting marshmallows
My long time friend Tara

Ryan & Cole


The Gaddis & Bowles family
Me, Tricia, Tara & her sister Andrea
Hannah
Hudson loves to ride his hot wheel out on the dock
Trouble
Ravenna got her hair cut!

Tricia & I at Twig's before our movie night

The kids at Anyan's river place.....the Laclede Hilton

Some of the kiddos on Alisha's dock
Time with "Lish"
Alisha, me, Tricia & Katie (one of my old Merck counterparts)
Lots of kiddos in Gloria & Seth's bedroom.....glued to a movie
The pirate party Gloria put on for the kids. She is the ultimate hostess!

No comments: