Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I've been tagged

My friend Stephanie tagged me to answer the following ?'s:

Ten years ago I:
-just graduated college from University of Idaho.
-bought a little condo on the lower south hill in Spokane. My first place.
-had been dating my future husband about 6 months. I got re-introduced to him while I was on a date with a friend of his from high school.
-was working in the construction supply industry getting sales experience.
-was driving my 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser & loving it.
-pretty sure I was trying to lose all the weight I had gained in college.

5 Things on todays list:
-get some cables to connect our DVD player.
-go to the park with the kids.
-check out pre-schools for Hudson.
-go to Target to get some birthday/Christmas presents.
-figure out what to have for dinner.

5 Things I would do if I was a millionare:
-I would pay off debt & my parents as well.
-I would hire a personal trainer, a chef & get facials/massages monthly.
-I would more children.
-I would travel a lot.
-I would find a charity to get involved in (probably something to do with orphanages in China).

Places I have lived:
-Bilbao, Spain,
-Albuquerque, NM
-San Diego, CA
-Eugene, OR
-Whitefish, MT

5 jobs I have had:
-day care at Sta-Fit Athletic Club
-delivery driver Safway Supply
-sales at B & J Industrial Supply
-reservations/front desk at San Diego Marriott Hotel & Marina
-pharmaceutical sales (Merck & Astrazeneca)
-mom to my 2 monkeys (most important one yet)

People I am tagging:
Colleen F. & Tiffany B.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks for not tagging me, but it was fun to read yours! Hope your Turkey Day was a goodie!