Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The question "Why?"

Hudson has learned what the word "why" means. I am convinced he picked this up at school. This one little word has changed things in our household. It is a rarity that I am able to make a statement without hearing his new favorite word at the end. Let me tell you it is a great word. You can virtually keep asking "why" until you run out of answers or you lose your mind. In all honesty I try my best at answering, as I know he is so curious. I am also convinced Ravenna has caught on to this, but there is no need for her to ask....as Hudson has it covered.
Love that curious, little guy!

3 comments:

colleen said...

oh my...in my experience, the 'why' stage is the leading cause of alcholism in the U.S.

good luck mommy!

Tiffany said...

Why? ;)

Mark and Lori said...

OH MY GOODNESS! We are in that too with Max and I am losing my mind - it is constant. We found if we start asking him "why" back it ends - he say's "stop doing that MAMA!" hmmm, maybe he is getting it now. Glad that we have bright, thoughtful kids.