Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkins, apples, & pumpkins




We have done our part in contributing to the Greenbluff community. We went up with Hudson's school one morning last week. We were lucky enough to car pool with my sister in law Aimee & my nephews Caden & Mason. The kids had a blast & now Hudson continues to ask if we are going to ride in Aunty Mimi's car. It seems he too is ready for a new car. We also went up with my parents on a warm end of summer day in September. I can now check the following items off of my Greenbluff to do list: apple picking, hay ride, corn maze, caramel apples for the kids, & of course picking out the most perfect pumpkins. As sad as I am to see summer go(my favorite season) I welcome the smell of fall, turning of the leaves, football games, cool mornings, flannel sheets, and a cozy fire in the fireplace.

Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

How fun! I'm with you, I'm a summer girl at heart, but fall around here really is beautiful and going to Greenbluff is such a fun tradition!

Allison Still said...

Looks like you all had a great time. And yes the 'ski deck' is still a float.