Monday, July 14, 2008

4th of July


We have been on the move & I have been without my computer, therefor I am getting behind on my posts. So here is a big slide show to play catch up. I won't bore you with all the details. We have been on the go between Whitefish, Priest Lake, Spokane, & Bend. I am getting used to packing in laundry baskets (I think the most efficient way to go). The kids are also perfecting their traveling skills. All in all they travel very well......thank goodness.
Stay tuned for pictures & a couple highlights from a wedding in Bend on my next post.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Falling behind on your posts, huh? Beb, this is simply NOT acceptable! ;)

Adorable pictures, as always! Glad you guys are having so much fun in the midst of all of your traveling! Hopefully we will see you guys sometime soon!

The Princess Diaries said...

Hi there you!
I'm a bit behind with my posts as well....
Love the pics! glad you're having a great summer. The kids are so cute!

colleen said...

sorry amy...the last comment is from me. I forgot to sign out of Kelli's account. She is a 'blogger' now too!
colleen