Saturday, April 12, 2008

YWCA Spring Fling

Cute program designed by Stefani Byrd
Darling place settings with spring themes
Me, Alisha, Hope, Ann Marie, & Irene
Thank you to my mother in law Irene for always being so generous. She took us girls to the YWCA Spring Fling fundraiser/silent auction this morning. The food was excellent, the weather perfect, great view overlooking Spokane River Falls, the company the best, and all for a good cause! I always love to catch up with my sister in laws. Another reason we are so fortunate to live in Spokane with such a wonderful family.



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like a blast! What a cute pic of you ladies too! I love that everyone whipped out the spring colors. It's about freaking time we had some sunshine!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you were going to that! Did you see your picture on my flier? Hopefully I made more than $20 for them! :)

Emily