Monday, March 15, 2010

Oh Mexico!


Stephan & I got to spend a fabulous week on Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! My parents offered to watch Hudson & Ravenna & that was all we needed....it was a wonderful & relaxing time!
We rented a car & headed up the coast to Todos Santos for a day. We stopped by the "Hotel California"...yep the one from the Eagles song!


This was a must for me everyday! Chips, salsa & guacamole....my favorite & they have the best guac & salsa in Mexico...really they do!

Stephan checking out the big waves on our own private beach outside of Todos Santos.

I love this picture as it shows the mist from the sea spray.
This is how we spent our days....heaven.
Our room at Hacienda del Mar. This resort is one of the nicest places I've ever stayed. Love it!

Happy hour at the swim up bar.
Just us.

The beach at Hacienda del Mar.

Stephan out for a swim in the gorgeous water.
We had to say goodbye to paradise, but were thrilled to get home to our kiddos! Thank you to my parents for taking such great care of our most prized possessions while we were away!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm SOOOOOOOO jealous! Love that pic of Steph checking out the waves. I want to go there right now! Summer can't come soon enough!

Anonymous said...

i very love your own writing way, very helpful.
don't quit and keep creating due to the fact that it simply just truly worth to read it.
impatient to look into much of your stories, goodbye :)