Monday, July 13, 2009

Zip Line & Family Time!




I have been a little behind on my blogging. So here is a little 2 event catch up. Stephan & I had so much fun on the Alpine Slide at Whitefish Mtn. We had to try the Zip Line course. Another super fun summer thing to do if you are in Whitefish. We loved it! I also had my one moment of fame. It just so happened there was a couple reporters from the "Missoulian" out of Missoula, MT. They were doing a story on the Zip Line & I made the front page. I had a couple more pictures in the article & a little quote as well. I am now content & can check "being in print" off my bucket list.

Then all of Stephan's family came over to Bigfork for Irene's moms 90th birthday party. We didn't get to see everyone very long as we left for Priest Lake early the next morning, but it was a nice party on a perfect evening. I don't know if the guest of honor knew what was going on, but it got all the family together & everyone enjoyed themselves.

3 comments:

French Marianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
French Marianne said...

Hi Amy
I am Marianne, mum to Ninon (Ravenna cousin from Xuwen).
I eventually found your comment on the vineyard's blog. I have no idea why I did not receive it !! Anyhow, very sorry to answer only now. I have just sent you an invitation to visit Ninon's blog. I would love to keep in touch !!! Ravenna and Hudson are growing beautifully. Love and hope to hear from you son

Carina said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has fallen behind on the blog habit. I thought summer was supposed to be vacation time... feels like we've been much busier.

Thanks for the updates