Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Mother's Day 2009

Of course the best gift any mom receives on this day to honor us, is the gift of our children. This year however, Stephan made me a second best! This fabulous "barn wood" table. Yep....he really made it. I LOVE IT!! What a handy & talented guy I have, he always amazes me with what he accomplishes.
We then had a nice morning meeting up with my in laws, Uncle Dennis, Aunt Kathy & sweet Jordan for breakfast. We knocked around the rest of the day in Bigfork & finished with a fabulous Italian dinner at Mambo's here in Whitefish. I also think often about my children's birth mother's on this day & hope they know what a unending gift of love they have given me.


He made it with old barn wood from the Byrd family farm up north Spokane.


Check out all the cool, old, metal detailing he put on it.

I have never been so excited about a table.

Hudson & Jordan
The monkeys with Jordan....it's always so wonderful to see him.

After breakfast before Nana & Papa got back on the road for Spokane.
Dinner at Mambo's in Whitefish.

4 comments:

Karla-la said...

Awesome table, Amy!! Wow!!

Looks like you had a great Mother's Day!

Love to you and your family...

Shane Fuller said...

Stephan, that table is A-mazing!!! I want one too:)

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, that table is gorgeous! I'm beyond impressed with Steph! What an awesome gift for a truly deserving mother!

Anonymous said...

Yep I want a table as well...soon as I get back from FL I will wheeling and dealing. By the way that picture in your header is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!Lots of love, Colie