Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Girl Time - Tampa & Vegas

I was able to spend some time last week with my girlfriends from college. I went to the University of Idaho & some girls from my pledge class get together every year. This year we celebrated 15 years of friendship and went to Tampa, FL. We have all accomplished so much & it such a blast to get together. Only 5 of us were able to make this year (we were missing 4 others), but we laughed enough to make up for those who couldn't make it. The weather was fabulous & it was especially great since it was snowing all week at home.
Due to my wonderful husband taking care of the kids (all by himself for 8 days) I was also able to meet my girlfriends from Spokane in Vegas. I flew directly from Tampa (with a long lay over in Dallas) to Vegas. We too had great weather. Our itinerary included laying by the pool, eating good food, & seeing a show....mission accomplished. We were also able to meet up with Ronda our friend from high school.
I had the most perfect vacation, but realized 8 days is a long time to be gone from my kiddos. I missed them so much & am glad to be home again.

3 comments:

colleen said...

this looks like so much fun!!!! Good for you for taking time for yourself.....
LOVE the pics!
ps. i hope you had a coupon for the pedicures

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, I am jealous beyond words! So happy you got to enjoy some girl time and some warm weather! And major props to Steph for being super-dad while you were gone!

Wendy said...

McCray - Great pics! What a fantastic week you must have had. It's always great to get the girl time in... pledge class of 92 does that as well! It's so great! Happy Easter!